The programme goals
1. Enable workplace-based learning for graduates aimed at building and strengthening their capacity at various levels.
2. Creation of job opportunities and possible permanent placement beyond funding.
3. Transformation and organizational strengthening – strengthen different organizational development aspects including
transformation in its totality, mentoring, proactive skills and planning to better respond to organizational mandates and other
4. Research informed – through research, develop a ‘live’ skills intelligence system that will enable the sector to proactively plan
for skills development and track and trace the utilization of the developed skills.
Must be a SA citizen.
o Young unemployed and *underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
o Innovative, dynamic and creative
o A commitment to career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
o Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
o People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
* Underemployed refers to youth employed in any sector than the one they studied for as per the above listed fields.
Please note that the information contained on this website and any other attachments thereto may be privileged or confidential and are only intended for the exclusive use and attention of the addressed recipients. Environmental Assessment Practitioners (EAPs) contact details can only be used for Environmental Consultation work only. For other unrelated work, third parties should obtain consent from EAPASA. Failure to do so, may compel EAPASA to take legal action against the person contravening that confidentiality.